Return to Work Program
It is the policy of the company to provide a safe working environment that supports the prevention of on-the-job accidents and injuries. In the event of an unforeseen accident that results in an injury, the company provides Workers Compensation benefits administered by the company’s third party administrator. The company also provides a Return to Work Program to accommodate employees through their rehabilitation process back to their unrestricted work status.
The company’s Return to Work Program consists of 2 main components:
- Release to Work WITHOUT Restrictions
- Release to Work WITH Restrictions
When an employee is released from an occupational illness or injury, the company must receive a release form from the employee’s physician.
- If the employee is released to Work with NO RESTRICTIONS, then the Company will return the employee to a position that is consistent with their pre-injury work status.
- If the employee is released to Work WITH RESTRICTIONS, then the Company will make a reasonable effort to place the employee a temporary work assignment consistent with the physician’s prescribed restrictions. An employee released with restrictions may be offered:
- Modified Duty
- Transitional Duty
- Remain off Work if deemed unsafe to return
Ask Us Anything!
We’re ready to answer your questions. Please use the form below!